Killam’s Point Day Camp 2020
Due to the Covid19, we have made the decision to cancel camp this year.
We hope to see you in 2021!
Killam's Point Day Camp is for ALL Branford children
Camp fees are $175 per week. Scholarships are available.
Week of July 6 - 10
Time to have fun with old and new friends at Camp Boom Chicka Boom. In this unplugged environment, campers will swim, hike, kayak, play games, make crafts, and sing in the beautiful setting of Killiam’s Point. Emphasis is on being a kind and caring person and appreciating all that we have. Come down and tie dye, gimp, and play four square with your friends.
Camp Anchors Away directed by Cori Ouellette
Week of July 13 - 17
Come make a splash enjoying the waterfront at Killam’s Point. Each day campers will explore the woods, beach, and water. Game, crafts, and fun for everyone. Come spend the day outside and be anchored in friendship.
Hero Central - Killam’s Point directed by Gio Esposito
Week of July 20 - 24
Campers will go on awesome adventures at Killam’s Point and discover the qualities that make them truly heroic.. Campers will learn how to do good, seek peace and be their own hero. While being surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Killam’s point, kids will swim, kayak, participate in spectacular science activities, make crafts, play games ,and enjoy summer.
Christmas in July
Week of July 27 - 31
Celebrate the gifts around us year round. Join us for a week of wintery fun in the heat of the summer. Learn about how Christmas is celebrated around the world. Penguin crafts, “snowball” fights, and Christmas cookies will make an appearance as well as all the other Killam’s Point Day Camp favorites!
Things to Know
• Campers are will have finished Kindergarten thru 6th Grade
• Junior Counselors will have finished 7th grade through age 16
• Staff must be 16 years old by the start of camp
• Campers have the option of bringing their own PEANUT FREE bagged lunch or taking a bagged lunch provided by the Branford Summer Meals Program
• Morning snack and afternoon popsicles are provided
• Phones, electronics and anything of value should be left at home
• Camp is Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm, with a full day option until 5pm
• Children will be transported by bus from Sliney Elementary to Camp at 8:45am and back to Sliney Elementary at 3pm or 5pm
For more information or questions please contact:
Dawn Perrotti, Director
Here's How to Register
You may mail your registration forms to Killam's Point Day Camp c/o Dawn Perrotti, 315 Clark Ave., Branford, CT 06405
No payment is due now.