Killam’s Point Day Camp 2019
Registration opens Wednesday, January 2, 2019
(You can register by mailing in your forms to the church address with payment.)
Camp Dates Are: July 8-12, July 15-19, July 22-26, August 5-9
$250 per camper $75 per junior counselor $10 sibling discount (if registering more than one camper; does not apply to Junior Counselor tuition)
Things to Know
• Campers are ages 5-12 years old
• Junior Counselors are ages 13-15 years old
• Staff must be 16 years old by the start of camp
• Campers have the option of bringing their own PEANUT FREE bagged lunch or taking a bagged lunch provided by the Branford Summer Meals Program
• Morning snack and afternoon popsicles are provided
• Phones, electronics and anything of value should be left at home
• Camp is Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm
• Children will be transported by bus from Sliney Elementary to Camp at 8:45am and back to Sliney Elementary at 3pm
For more information or questions please contact: Julia Novaco at: 203-503-1628 / email@example.com or First Congregational Church Branford 203-488-7201 1009 Main Street, Branford, CT 06405
Directed by: Dawn Perrotti
Christmas in July!! Penguins, snowman, and elves will appear on Killam’s Point. We will have ice cube races, snowman building contests and lots more Christmas fun! Come join us for some warm winter fun while we learn that the best presents are being thankful and kind.
Directed by: Meghan Curran-Abate
Embark on a Killam's Point adventure! Gear up for an over-the-top outside adventure! This week’s camp will ground kids in the rock-solid foundation of God's love, a love that takes us through life's dark times. Campers will explore the beautiful grounds of Killam's Point, swim at the beach, do crafts and science activities, play games, and just be kids.
Directed by: Gio Esposito
Campers will go on awesome adventures at Killam's Point and discover the qualities that make them truly heroic in God. Campers will learn how to do good, seek peace and go after it. While being surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Killam's Point, kids will swim, kayak, hike, participate in spectacular science activities, make crafts, play games and enjoy summer outside!
“The Gospel According to Seuss”
Directed by: Dawn Perrotti
Did you know that many teachings from the Bible can relate to our Favorite Dr. Seuss books?
We will read many of our favorite Seuss stories like, The Loraz, Green Eggs and Ham as well as some of the lesser known titles such as What are you Scared of? Snacks, crafts, and games will based on the fabulous work of Dr. Seuss as we learn to be kind to the environment and trust in the Lord.